Level I: Foundation of Traditional Thai Massage
Level I: Foundation of Traditional Thai Massage (Nuad Bo-Rarn)
What is Thai Yoga Massage?
Traditional Thai Yoga Massage is a preventive and therapeutic full body massage given on a mat on the floor. The massage therapy is based on the manipulation of the joints, acupressure along the muscles and stretching of the muscles, with enormous health benefits. Thai yoga massage is different than other forms of massage because both masseur and client are constantly moving. This is why not only the client but also the masseur becomes more flexible and is in meditation during the treatment. In Thailand this is used for centuries in hospitals to shorten the waiting lists. Moreover, this massage is part of the daily routine in Thailand with enormous health results. Nowadays Traditional Thai Therapy Massage is becoming more well-known as a treatment in regular western medicine. Sociologists predict that use of smartphones and other internet devices will increase and therefore massage therapists will be more and more demanded in the future!
• Massage of the client in front position: feet, legs, arms, hands, head and face
• Massage of the client in sitting position: back and shoulders
• Massage of the belly, the Hara
• The meaning of the ten major Sen Lines (energy lines) and Ying and Yang
• Stretches, acupressure points and the use of body weight by using thumbs, palms, elbows,
knees and feet
• Basic anatomy and physiology for massage. Indications and contra-indications for massage protocols
After completion students will have basic knowledge of anatomy and physiology and are able to determine the indications and contra-indications for the massage protocols.
Students will be able to perform an effective 1 – 2 hour Thai Massage!
Investment Course Level I Foundation of Traditional Thai Massage: € 550
• All course costs
• Didactic materials (workbook and digital info)
• Massage music – to practice your treatments on
• International certification: upon course completion, you will receive your unique Thai Hand Berlin certificate, declaring your learning and competence. After passing an additional practical exam, you also have the option to receive the original internationally recognised Thai certificate, authorised by ITM International Training Massage School Chiang Mai (additional exam fee: €65).
Our learning guarantee allows students to repeat their courses completely free of charge!
>>> For our courses BOOK HERE <<<
International Training Massage School and Thai Hand Yoga Center Berlin is a traditional health center that offers professional courses, classes, workshops, treatments and retreats. Students receive internationally recognized certifications. ITM Thai Hand is internationally accredited and also located in Amsterdam and Chiang Mai.
Next starting dates:
Courses in Berlin:
· January 2023:
Sat 21 & Sun 22, 11:00-18:00 daily
· March 2023:
Sat 04 & Sun 05, 11:00-18:00 daily
· April 2023:
Sat 22 & Sun 23, 11:00-18:00 daily
· May 2023:
Sat 20 & Sun 21, 11:00-18:00 daily
· July 2023:
Sat 08 & Sun 09, 11:00-18:00 daily
· August 2022:
Sat 05 + Sun 06, 11:00-18:00 daily
Dieser Weiterbildungsanbieter nimmt Prämiengutscheine an!
Alle Informationen zur Bildungsprämie, die aus Mitteln des europäischen Sozialfonds kofinanziert wird, bekommen Sie über die Programmhomepage www.bildungspraemie.info oder die kostenfreie Service-Hotline 0800 2623-000