Taking time out towards a healthier lifestyle.
Join our Thai massage and yoga retreat in Portugal.
Everything you need for the perfect retreat … in 1 price!
The perfect yoga and traditional Thai massage retreat in Portugal. Everything that makes a retreat perfect: a beautiful surrounding, swimming pool, beach, lovely garden, yoga classes, meditation, learning traditional Thai massage and become an international traditional Thai masseur… all included.
Our 2014 Portugal retreats:
- 15 to 22 September (10 spaces left)
- 22 to 29 September (10 spaces left)
What You Can Expect
Remember, this is an all-inclusive holiday so there will be no extra costs this week! The minute you arrive at our villa, everything will be taken care of for you.
The all-inclusive price includes:
- Learning professional Traditional Thai yoga massage 5 hours 5 days
- Receive international diploma
- 6 morning yoga sessions and meditation each lasting 2,5 hours
- 7 nights at the Portugese villa, with lovely garden, swimming pool and close to sea
- 3 meals a day
- Transfer airport – villa – airport
€790 per person in full board accommodation basis, sharing double room
Prices include full board accommodation, all yoga sessions, Traditional Thai massage course.
After waking up in the very beautiful villa we will start the day with a healthy breakfast, followed by mediation and yoga. After that we will practice Traditional Thai yoga massage. You will practice this preventive and curative ancient technique, but also be a model to experience the health benefits of Traditional Thai yoga massage. After a lunch with fresh foods, you will learn more traditional Thai massage. During the retreat there is plenty of time to explore the surroundings and enjoy the swimming pool of the villa or relaxing on the very nearby beach.
The Traditional Thai massage course
• This course covers Front Position (feet to face)
• Introduces the concept of energy lines (SEN) and Yin/Yang
• Teaches stretches, acupressure points, and proper use of body weight using thumbs, palms, elbows, knees and feet
• Emphasizes deep-focused abdominal (Hara) work
• Upon completion students will be able to perform an effective 1 – 1½ hour Thai MassageInternationally recognized diploma after successful completion of the practical exam
You can follow this course as many times as you like without extra costs in our schools in Amsterdam and Berlin
Limited places available!
To make sure that you can join, you can reserve through: